31 Oct Job Opportunity
Job Opportunity as a WordPress / PHP Developer.
Paramount is a web development company started in October 2009 and now has a client base more than 100.
We are based in Croydon, Surrey and have an in-house team of three developers. With one of our developers moving on – due to travelling issues – we are looking to recruit a WordPress developer.
- Content managed websites
- eCommerce websites
- Bespoke business process web applications
The Paramount team uses JIRA and Trello to manage workflow to ensure delivery of projects is properly managed and the projects are delivered on time.
This is a vibrant environment which relies on a strong team working together; delivering to clients; and having some fun and enjoyment along the way.
If you are interested in this position at Paramount, please submit your CV to [email protected]
The job description for this position is;
Job Title: WordPress Developer
Role: Website development, working in a team, liaising with clients.
Salary: Between £18k and £22k depending on experience and aptitude
- Working knowledge and experience of WordPress
- Solid understanding of PHP/MYSQL
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Articulate / good communicator
- Lateral thinker / Problem solver
- Graphic/Image applications
- Joomla CMS
Location: Weatherill House, New South Quarter, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon, Surrey CR0 4WF
Working for a well-established website design and development company, you will be part of a
team with the following responsibilities:
- Develop client websites and web applications
- Create bespoke templates (layout not design), components, modules and plugins as required
- Translating (in-house) graphic designs
- Resolving cross browser issues
- Front and back-end web development
- The maintenance, upkeep and on-going development of clients’ websites
- Customer support/liaising both face-to-face and over the phone
The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of PHP/MySQL, HTML, CSS and
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work to company guidelines
- Ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Dedicated to finishing the job on time
- Taking ownership of assigned project work and tasks
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Be well presented
- Energetic, Enthusiastic, Dynamic and Enterprising
- Some experience in using graphic/image applications (Fireworks/Photoshop/Illustrator etc.)
- Tenacious and with good problem solving skills